Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging?

I have spent countless hours reading blogs of people I've never met, nor ever will, but feel like I know. Some I have followed for years while others I have just recently found. I love to see that I'm not the only mom that struggles raising a family and being a stay-at-home-mom and I am also given inspiration that some day I too will be able to work outside of the home to help support my family and still be able to be MOM to my children.

I have read stories of the utmost strength and Courage, Inspiration, giggles(and fabric!), and all things sewing. I find myself laughing and crying with these women and they have no idea I'm even there reading their stories. I love that the online community has brought so many people together and I think it's about time I make my way into it.

I'm not sure what this blog will feature, I'm sure you'll see:
My (Beautiful) Children
My sewing projects
Fabric?
And life as a Navy wife holed up in Maine.

I hope something here can inspire you, or make you laugh, or if you can relate enough and it hits just the right chord, make you cry.

I'm Emily, and it'll be nice getting to know me.

No comments: